• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Interesting Pokemon Nicknames...

Lady Umbreon

Teh Sophomore of DOOM!
Years
  • Anybody come up with any interesting or funny names for their Pokemon?

I named my Relicanth "Buttmunch."
    Y'know... 'cuz it took SOOOO long to find it and it almost got away. ^_^;

I also have a Pidgeotto in Crystal named "Zephyr." It means a gentle breeze.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • *yes yes and that's why there's a Zephyrbadge ^_^; Pokemon teaches you a lot of vocabulary at times.*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • I named an Ekans in Silver Studoxx and a Zubat in the same game Eyeball.......HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha... I like to name my Pokemon their evolved form and then evolve them too. Example: Give a nickname to Pichu? Yes. Name: Pikachu. What??? Pikachu is evolving!!! (Flashing lights and music.) Congratulations!!! Your Pikachu evolved into Pikachu!!!

Lady Umbreon

Teh Sophomore of DOOM!
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    *yes yes and that's why there's a Zephyrbadge ^_^; Pokemon teaches you a lot of vocabulary at times.*

Whoops, I totally forgot about that... ^_^; Well, at least the name fits.

Does anybody know the Japanese word for "daughter"? I need to come up with a good nickname for my Houndoom. I'm all out of ideas... :\

Back