• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Internal Clock Limit? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Phantasm Leader Grim

Team Phantasm Leader
Years
  • So, having just recently racked up 300hrs of gameplay on my White Version, I've come to wondering - is there an internal clock limit? I remember on my Ruby Version way-back-when I came to a point where I had played the game too long and it told me the internal clock had run out. :O I'm thinking if this would happen I'd have to mass transfer all of my White pokes to my sisters Black Version, start a new game and send 'em back.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nope, because Black and White don't actually run on an internal battery, unlike the GB/GBA games. On the other hand, at most you can play up to 999:59 hours for it to stop counting on the clock so that's really the only "limit".

Please use Quick Questions next time :)
    Internal Clock Limit? :o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back