• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Intro screens question.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2018
    Hello all. So to start this I know the basics of how to add, modify and remove the intro screens that play before splash. My question is how can I make the intro screens last longer to allow people to read them fully before they change? I'm also curious on is there a specific size for the intro/splash screens? Seems like some of my files work great while others end up either cut off or with a border. I heard mention of a pixel rate but was curious if this is a set limit or if there is a way to include larger picture sizes in game. I'm not talking about 1080p or 4k hd by even something like a 480p just didn't seem to fit right unless maybe I'm doing something wrong. It does show them on launch but was wondering if anybody had any pointers they could share. Thank you!

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    The screen size of default Essentials is 512x384.

As for editing the duration of time the intro scene images are viewable, you'd want to go to the script Scene_Intro and navigate to line 28, where you should find:

Code:
        if @timer>80

Change 80 to your desired number and it'll alter the duration the images are viewable.

Back