• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[intro title here]

pip

whiskwhiskwhisk
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2009
    mm, not really good with introductions, but i guess...

my name's pip. i'm new here, obviously. my favourite pokémon is spinda, but i don't really play the pokémon games anymore. i got kinda tired of them. though when platinum comes out, i'm definitely gonna start playing again. i really can't wait for it >w<! i'm a ... let's say paranoid kind of person. i'm always careful of stuff. i always want to be safe because, well, no one really wants to get hurt |: though at times, i can be careless or lazy at times, too. actually, that happens quite a lot xD uhm, what else is there to say? i'm thirteen? ... |: though i wouldn't want you people to judge me because of my age. i could be smart, too ;;. ... at times. (: well, hope i have fun here and all. mm.

Last edited:

technicals

it never happened.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    welcome to pokécommunity, pip. i hope you enjoy your stay here, and look around. there's loads of things to do; i'm sure you'll find something to do here.

enjoy your stay! i liek whizkz 2 nice avatar by the way.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Of course your favourite pokémon is spinda, it's so obvious. xP
    Not many people play the game any more. Well the Off topic discussion people anyway. What are they doing on this site anyway? xP j/k
    I'll be getting platinum too, huzzah. People aren't usually judged on a person's age here. It's usually what they post. xD
    Size one and serif typeface… nice choice. .o.'
    Obey the rules and other junk like that.

[Welcome post here]

pip

whiskwhiskwhisk
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2009
    welcome to pokécommunity, pip. i hope you enjoy your stay here, and look around. there's loads of things to do; i'm sure you'll find something to do here.

enjoy your stay! i liek whizkz 2 nice avatar by the way.
    yeah, i was looking, and this place is huge! XD i don't know where to start!
    thanks, Capi. whizkz r cul.

Of course your favourite pokémon is spinda, it's so obvious. xP
    Not many people play the game any more. Well the Off topic discussion people anyway. What are they doing on this site anyway? xP j/k
    I'll be getting platinum too, huzzah. People aren't usually judged on a person's age here. It's usually what they post. xD
    Size one and serif typeface… nice choice. .o.'
    Obey the rules and other junk like that.

[Welcome post here]
    it's obvious that my pokémon spinda? XD how? i didn't think it was obvious unless people looked into my profile. and i am here, by the way, to kill time. if i have nothing to do, i usually go around the internet ;P. And about the age thing, that's good. I've been to some places where it was different D:
    thanks for the welcome, It was funny when I typed it. (and also, nice name XD)!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Don't worry about your age for i have say a 10 year old on here and he is quite the character! No one here really cares about age! Just make sure to follow the rules and you will be absolutely fine! Also remember to have fun and i will see you around some time!

PS: Great title by the way

pip

whiskwhiskwhisk
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2009
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Don't worry about your age for i have say a 10 year old on here and he is quite the character! No one here really cares about age! Just make sure to follow the rules and you will be absolutely fine! Also remember to have fun and i will see you around some time!

PS: Great title by the way
    thanks, Dragon_Souther! mm, i'm glad people here treat other people equally. i actually would rather leave this forum if they weren't XD well, maybe not. yup, i read the rules already, scanned it twice just in case. i'll see you, too!

Welcome to PokeCommunity, Pip. Read the rules and have fun in the forums.
    Thanks for the welcome, ErickaVolt!

Chatot

Chatot used Chatter!
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Pip.

Read the rules of the forum, and don't forget to have fun.

If you have no problem with those rules, I'm sure you'll have a good time here.

pip

whiskwhiskwhisk
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2009
    thank you, Chatot! yeah, i'm sure i'll have a good time on my stay here.

edit: and thanks, Zentek XD

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    WOW...u sound JUST LIKE ME!!! lol...well welcome to PC and I hope you enjoy urself here...and yes!!! another platinum fan...lol

XaRhS

[Welcome=warm]Welcome to PC,pip.Have a good time chatting with members[/Welcome]

Anala

Ajula..?ZOMG MY SHINY UMBREON!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2009
    Welcome to the community Pip! Glad you could join. I'm in my twenties and still love Pokemon. My favorite is Umbreon. I do like Absol and Mightyena though. It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope you like it here! ^_^

pip

whiskwhiskwhisk
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2009
    oh my. so many replies. well, thanks again XD i can't believe how nice you people are!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome to the community Pip!
    I am reading a book with a Pip in it but it isn't a very good book.. :P
    Oh well, have a great time here and if you ever need someone to talk to, I am here!

Back