• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Intro!

G0ld

Competitve Trainer
    Years
    Hey all! So (obviously) Im new here and just wanted to throw myself out there you know break the ice and such. So yeah I am a competitive pokemon player, I have played since Emerald (had every game since). So yeah um feel free to chat with me whenever Im pretty friendly =).

I only bite sometimes O.o

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Hey there, G0ld! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! So you like competitive battling, eh? We have a great WiFi section, for both battling and trading. You should check it out! Just make sure you read PC's main rules and the rules in the WiFi threads, that way the mods don't have to get on your case. XD And speaking of mods, don't be afraid to ask them for help. That's what they are there for!

Other than all that, have a good time! I hope to see you out and about! :D

Back