• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing myself

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2017
    I just wanted to do a little introduction here. Hope you all don't mind! My name is Braxton, i go by Klein or bee-racks whatever you prefer. I've had this account since 2013 but never posted, i came back yesterday and posted a couiple things and i must say i'm loving this community!!!!!! I felt so welcome! I don't have many friends so if you are like me and want to make some introduce yourself below!!!!
    Also everyone feel free to add me :)

Favorite Pokemon: Shiftry
    Favorite Mega: Swampert
    Favorite Legendary Rayquaza
    Favorite Type: Dark
    Favorite Gen: 3

Just a couple little things about me, I'd love to hear about you

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Some of my favorite Pokemon include Serperior and Gardevoir. My favorite type is water and gen 4 would be my favorite.

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • sweet, it looks like one of our supermods moved your thread over from wherever you put it. welcome to Pok?Community, bee-racks! I'm glad you're enjoying the forums so far, stick around and you'll have a lot of fun! ooh, and I'll fill out that form as well, why not:

Favorite Pokemon: Xatu
    Favorite Mega: Ampharos
    Favorite Legendary: Rayquaza
    Favorite Type: Grass
    Favorite Gen: 5

feel free to let me know if you have any questions about the forum, ok? enjoy posting around !!

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2017
    Welcome to Pokecommunity :D I hope you have as much fun as I do here ^^ Yvonnes fav pokemon is shiftry also!
    Best wishes Michelle

Back