• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing the Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Friend Code exchange!

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    Just a suggestion, mind you, but what if there was a forum to note down information on other user's trading history? For example, on another forum [AXA], there's a forum where once somone has traded with somone they either make a post in the user's 'trading thread' or they make the user a 'trading thread', saying how reliable / fun that person was... But that;s for Animal Crossing, and I guess that this would be different...

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Just a suggestion, mind you, but what if there was a forum to note down information on other user's trading history? For example, on another forum [AXA], there's a forum where once somone has traded with somone they either make a post in the user's 'trading thread' or they make the user a 'trading thread', saying how reliable / fun that person was... But that;s for Animal Crossing, and I guess that this would be different...

I personally never saw the point of the Trade Reports on the AC Forums. It just seems like a bad reason to "postcount +1", and some sort of fame/karma system could have worked just fine in its place. (However, I can't say any of this straight to an AXA mod or admin's face or I'm starting a revolution. <_<)

On the topic of the newly implemented systems, I want to say thank you to Pokémon Community staff for putting this all together! It's great!

Years
    I can already put up my info for my JPN Pearl. X3

Thanks for your hard work putting this together! It's really awesome. =D

pkmnmaster

Ash's Reincarnation
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    ok cool as soon as the game comes out in the US ill post here but it will be a awhile because my team won't be ready

Yoshi_Master

Yoshi Pokémon
    Years
    Oh, wow!
    Thanks for creating this because I've waiting for a Friendcodes system for Pokemon for a long while.

Now I just have to wait for the game to come out...

-Yoshi_Master

Back