• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction - MrTripStack

Years
  • Hello, fellow members of PokéCommunity! I'm new to this site so why not start off with a short post in your Welcome section? It made sense to me, anyway.

So, my name is Kenny but you can call me by my gaming alias (and PokéCommunity username), MrTripStack. It's really up to you, since I'm perfectly comfortable with either-or.

I was in the mood to find a new forum to browse and I thought I'd like to find a nice Pokémon forum! I have found this site a while back and I have downloaded some Pokémon hack roms as I started running out of games to play. I was browsing around and checking out the site before I decided to register and I have to say that everybody seems so friendly, which is my main thing when looking for a new forum.

I'm excited to be here and thank you all for having me. I'm especially excited to get into the Challenges section and start playing a few challenges.

Years
  • Hello Mr.Sir. Welcome :D
    I too am a former lurker xD. I lurked on this site for a long time before I actually joined.
    I may have spent too much time in the Hack and Emulations section- There's a Challenges section O.O.
    Brb, gonna check that out~

Anyways, welcome again :D

goldenyellowcrystal

A Black Crystal of Mystery
    Years
  • Hello, Kenny. Yes, the people here (including me) are really friendly, so you don't have a problem with that.

Also, I am also a fan of Rom Hacking! (I'm still learning how to script well...)
    Yes, the Emulation section for the Rom-Hacking! Make sure to follow the
    rules here, okay? Anyways, have a good stay here! -goldenyellowcrystal

Years
  • I was starting to play around with mapping myself, but I could never get used to scripting. Maybe someone knows of a good guide or tutorial that I can try to follow?

But anyways, thank you all for the welcome. I know I'll feel right at home here after a short period.

Back