• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction Thread

CaptainSquirtle

A fiesty gang leading turtle
Years
  • Hey guys, I'm a huge fan of pokemon videogames and anime. Currently I'm playing Pokemon Pearl for the 2nd time. My Pokemon are Torterra, Hippowdon, Luxray and Gabite. I'm considering adding Riolu or Snover to my team. The games I have owned and played are: Blue, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green, HeartGold, and Pearl. I run a parody twitter account @CaptainSquirtle, your follow is appreciated. I am pumped for 6th gen pokemon, and currently getting into gen 5. My favorite Generations in order: 2, 1, 4, 5, 3. I'm not to familiar with this site, but I'm excited to get involved!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey, hey, Capn'Squirtle, nice to meet you here! The majority of people you can meet around here are fans of pokemon video games and anime, so, don't be shy on talking with some of them! PC has an Pokemon Anime board if you want to discuss the pokemon anime~ There are also loads of boards that discuss each and everyone of the pokemon games respectively. If you are excited for Pokemon X&Y like I am, you can check out the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y board if you want to speculate about them! <3 There's also the Fifth Generation board if you want to talk about the 5th generation of games, or if you want to get into it, and would like to ask some questions. :)

Well, in any case, getting to know new forums can be tricky at first, but, hey, give this forum some time to get used to, and I'm sure you'll enjoy your new experience. <3 So I hope you have fun, and if you want any help at all, feel free to ask a member of staff or any other member willing to help! <3

See you around~! ^^

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey there Captain and welcome to PC!!
    if you love the games and the anime, this is the site to be!
    It seems like the only Gen you are missing is 5, you should definitely play that one too (:
    Don't worry, just be yourself and explore the forums as you like, you will soon make friends and feel at home with us! If you need anything or you are looking for help, don't be afraid to talk to people, we are all really friendly and love to help out. I hope you will stick with us for a while and enjoy your time here!

About your team, Lucario i would recommend, Snover i don't really like that much, he has way to many weaknesses...but hey, it's your call

Just one thing: How can Gen 3 be your least favorite Gen?
    somewhere, you made a little Torchic cry

CaptainSquirtle

A fiesty gang leading turtle
    Years
  • I must admit that I love all generations, so calling gen 3 my least favorite negates how much I love it. I should actually put it ahead of gen 5, but since I am just starting to look into gen 5 I have nothing against it. The things I don't like about gen 3: I was so attached to Kanto and Johto, but it was kind of a harsh break from the two, where as Sinnoh ties in much about Kanto and Johto. Also, I'm not a fan of May or Max. But one thing I will say is I LOVE BATTLE FRONTEIR. It is def in my top 5 seasons, maybe even top 3. So while some parts of Hoenn aren't great for me, I still love it!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I was just teasing you, everyone has their preferences, so of course some love Hoenn and some don't, but i know what you mean about the harsh break from Johto and Kanto. Yeah the Battle Fronties is a lot of fun, you are right about that! I've seen you have already been posting on some boards, good job, keep it up! :D

Back