• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2007
    I guess it's obligatory to start one of these threads, as I have just joined. I am getting Diamond as I post this, so I would start my membership here around the time I start my game.

(Yes, that is a real-life Mudkip in my avatar.)

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Well, hello! Welcome to "Teh one and only PokeCommunity!" lolz.

Well, have fun and stay active! There will be a Thread to meet your every need! :laugh:

Enjoy your stay Cowcatbear!

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
    Wow that mudkip is weird :laugh: lol anyway, welcome to this great forums called pokecommunity, i hope you wnjoy your self and read the rules ;) and if you need any help just PM me :P

-Amso-

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hi there. You see, its not obligatory. <~ You can if want. My name is Cedrik. Welcome to the Pokémon Community. As you know, there are rules. I do hope you read them. :3 Contact me if you need help,need a friend. By the way, I saw those frogs, before (It's in your avatar). Remember!... Read the FAQ, before asking a lovely and pupu question.

Back