• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction

silencer27

Novice Breeder
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2012
    Hi I am new to this forum. Started a new game on white and am looking for people to trade or battle with. The name in game is Trey and the code is 2323-2319-7595. E-mail <removed> with yours or just post it here. Thanks and I'll keep in touch and hang around this forum periodically :)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy them and Pokemon White. I won't be able to battle or trade for a while because of new Wifi but if you want I'll let you know when I'm able.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
    Years
  • Hello silencer27! :D

If you in for battling try and check out the Competitive Battling Corner\if you want to trade go to the Trade Corner Forums! :D

Also if you want to play new games that you didn't know about go to the EMULATION forum and check out some hacks.... :D

If you have any more questions don't be shy to ask questions to the moderators... :)

Welll anyways welcome and huv a nice stay in Pokecommunity... :D

~tajaros~

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello silencer, welcome to PC.

I'm MidnightShine but you may call me Mid.

If you're looking for trades/battles, you might want to come here & here.

Have fun at PC.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Welcome to the forums! I'd reccomend you have a look at the rules before you get posting around, they'll be the most helpful and useful thing you'll view on the forums.

I'm Pokemoll, though most people just call me Moll for simplicity reasons. You'll usually find me lurking around people's VMs, but when I'm posting I'm either in the Other Voting Polls or the New Users/Welcome sections~ Feel free to drop me a FR or PM if you're lost!

Also, if you have any problems or questions, I'd say PMing those with bold names would be the best idea, as they're always willing to help! I hope you ejoy it here~

Back