• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Hey folks. Glad to meet you all.

I'm Revolve, currently studying Computer- and System science at an university, and as a hobby I'm developing games for Android.

Been playing Pokémon in some form or another since I was a kid, collecting cards and watching the anime. I got introduced to Pokémon Essentials about a week ago. With all the Pokémon Uranium hype spreading to unrelated communities I got interested and started getting familiar with RPG Maker and Pokémon Essentials. I've been interacting on the /r/pokemonrmxp community aswell as Relic Castle. I've begun a smaller project that I intend to release a demo for by the end of the week.

That's all for me, see you around. :)

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
    Hey welcome to the community !.

How far are you into the course? and have you completed any android games previously?/

Definitely came to the right place, be sure to check out the game developer forums and if you like discord, an online web chat to talk with other members of the community.

Hope to see you around, if you have any questions don;t hesitate to ask.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Hey welcome to the community !.

How far are you into the course? and have you completed any android games previously?/

Definitely came to the right place, be sure to check out the game developer forums and if you like discord, an online web chat to talk with other members of the community.

Hope to see you around, if you have any questions don;t hesitate to ask.
    Thanks man! I'm coming up on my third out of three years for my backelor's degree next week. I haven't released any Android games, I've made a few simple ones and I'm at the moment working on somewhat more advanced one that I plan to release on an undetermined date.

Great to have you here! I am always looking for new friends.
    Thank you!

Hello Revolvee! welcome to PC, nice to meet you!

Oh that's amazing, we have a section for fan-made games, you should take a look at it. A lot of people here works on their own personal projects, so I'm sure you could find a lot of people like you here!

Feel free to ask if you ever need anything, good luck with everything :)
    Thank you very much, I'll be sure to check it out.

Back