• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction

EEEGORE

The Pronunciation of IGOR
    Years
    Hi Pokécommunity. My name is Christian. I am 17 and autistic. I am currently single (not that this is necessary to tell). I hope I make good friends here because I started joining here because I was lonely :l

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Christian! Welcome to the community! You picked a great forum if you're looking to make friends. Have you checked out our Discord Server? :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PokeCommunity Christian! You picked a great place to make friends. Like Fairy mentioned, try chatting on our Discord server. Do you have a favorite Pokemon?

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hey Christian nice to meet you! Hope you get along here pretty well. I don't pop up here as much as I used to but I still love seeing new members here. As others have mentioned we have a Discord here that is honestly fun and a good way to stay connected with the people on here frequently. You should check it out: if you have questions feel free to ask!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Hi, hi Christian, welcome to PC.
    People here are pretty open, so this is a good place to meet new people and make friends, like everyone above told you.
    The PC discord server could help you meeting some people here, and it's actually fun to spend some time there

Back