• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha Club

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    WEll Miroku could at least put up a fight because is he uses is wind Tunnel Koga can't get a direct hit and it will be possible for Miroku to use a spell(don't know exactly what it's called) to make ihm stop moving.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    You know when I hink of it I like both of them alot so I'm not sure who I'd want to win.

Ok her's another one. who would win sheshomaru or Koga?

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I know Sheshomaru would win but if you think about it Koga would pput up a good fight since Sheshomaru usually uses his sword.

Years
    ya but Koga is also thinks to highly of himself...he'll think he can beat Shessomaru and then he'll get cought off guard and Shessomaru will win...

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    ya but put into account that Inuyasha sometimes has the same attitude and wins so why not Koga. Anyway I wonder what would happen if Inuyasha actually became full flege demon?

Years
    well InuYasha has more power then Koga...so InuYasha wins over Koga too...and well i think that InuYasha wont become full demon but if he did he would go around killing every thing and every one excepy Kagome...i think he would even kill...or rekill kikyo...(sp?)

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Well I think he would have more control than that. Not even Sheshomaru does that so I wouldn't even dream of Inuyasha doing that.

Years
    well Shessomaru was also born a full demon...InuYasha wasn't...he wasn't meant to be a demon...and plus when he becomes a full demon he trys to kill every thing...except when kagome stops him

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I know that from before when I saw it but I still won't believe he would do that or at least I don't want to.

Years
    well i no...but i like the fact that kagome can stop him form killing every thing...its kinda cute in a weird twisted way lol...it kinda puts then together more then they allready are

Years
    well its not cute how he kills things but i mean like in the movie when kagome kisses him to make him not kill her and so he can change back...thats cute

Back