• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha Ending Spoilers

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I HEARD this and I didnt get it from an offical website(too lazy to). I headr the in the end, Inuyasha and Kagome, and the other lesser people will get all the shikon shards, but when they finninly do get it, it explodes, and they have to find them again, but they dont show that part...

I heard it from an INUYASHA FREAK, so odds are their true, but im not so sure...

Years
    Hmm..I heard that Inuyasha ends very..bizarre. They say it ends like a filler episode..If she's a complete freak when it comes to Inuyasha, I guess I'll take her word for it. I get an anime magizine and it's gonna be about the end of Inuyasha...I'll be sure to read it and see if she's right!

BlackRoseTHB

BlackRose The Heavy Blade
    Years
    That would be an odd way to end O.O
    I herd that Kagome turns half-demon and ends up with inuyasha....
    But i dont really know, i haven't seen it though...

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I sorta kno that...for a fact...i lost it, but I had a pic of Kagome, and Inuyasha on the ground, inuyasha human form, no shirt, kagome, no shirt/bra/NOTHING...so yea,they get together in a way

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Are you talking about the manga or the anime? The anime had a different ending I think. *hasn't watched it in a while*

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Kasanai Tsumi said:
    no, the pic was anime style, she wasnt exactly showing cause she was hidden behind inuyasha
    Nope...anime just had a really bland filler ending.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    One season and four movies. Since the show never took a break, you can't call it different seasons.

Kurosaki

One season and four movies. Since the show never took a break, you can't call it different seasons.
    It's divided into seasons over here however, based on the OP. They only did it so they could release Season Box Sets, XD

Back