• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

InuYasha: Eternal Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    saphira ran after kagome and sira. "hey! wait up!" she called. saphira didnt have a clue where she was and didnt want to be left alone...

Years
    Shinnosuke sat up suddenly. He smelled the breeze that passed in front of his long green scaly snout. "Naraku, the great evil, was here recently..........." he said with a snarl. He remembered the great demon whom he used to serve. He had never told anyone his long story, about how Naraku had betrayed him, as a human, and turned him into a hideous half-lizard demon, even though he had servd him well. The final straw was when Naraku had killed everyone that he had loved..........

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    I landed in front of Sira and the others and scratched my ear with a foot as I crouched in annoyance.
    "Where's that wench gone off to? If I can't figure out what's wrong with Tetsusaiga we're all dead. And If It's my fault that she gets hurt..."
    I said aloud to them. I could smell her close by, but her scent had changed a little. She smelled less... human. And then...
    "Naraku? Where ya at ya frickin fruit cake!? What'dja do to Kagome to make her a Neko-hanyou? (Thanks, by the way...) And what's gunna cure her?!"
    I felt better after yelling, but I still hanted to find Kagome and hug her. My sword broke, she's a neko hanyou, and I finally told her how I felt. I deserve some alone time with her.
    "Hey squirt. What's the cat doin here, and where's my koi?"

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    I turned around and walked a few paces towards the bunch.
    "You what? Ya know, You're lucky MY FRIGGIN SWORD IS BROKEN. 'I swear. I swear...' KEH!"
    I snorted back.
    "WHERE IS MY KOIBITO!??!?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "hey its not my fault your sword is broken! you dont have to yell." saphira answered him calmly. "plus... im sure we can get your sword fixed... somewhere..."

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Sira flicked Kagome off her shoulder, and held her in front of InuYasha.
    "Here take her...its Kagome" she said in an irratated voice.

"You cant just fix that sword anywhere Saphira....and InuYasha, you shouldnt talk to girls like that. It gets you no where in life....."

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    I looked at the cat. It hung there in her grasp, just staring at me.
    I couldnt belive them. They just want Kagome to go! They don't like her. I could tell.

'It isnt her. It isnt! KAGOME!!!!'
    "You're lying."
    'That isnt her, she's not a full cat. And those eyes...'
    "She's not a real cat baka! She's a neko hanyou!"
    'Those eyes. They are... hers... But... Kame... why?'
    I took the feline in my hands and gently petted it. I still didn't want to believe it. Kagome... my, MY Kagome. A real cat.
    "This isnt happening. She cant just go and turn into a cat. I mean, I just now tell her how i feel and she gets zapped and POOFS INTO A FRIGGIN CAT!!!?"
    I wouldnt have believed otherwise, but I was crying. I looked into those tiny eyes and saw her, deep inside. My amazing Kagome was a cat, and I had no idea how to fix her. I wiped my eyes and tucked her gently into my haori.
    "Stay there babe. I'm gunna keep you safe and fix you. I swear on my life I will..."
    **** the tearss for bluring my vision...

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    "Oy....its not the end of the world. Stop crying. We'll go to some stupid village or something and see if they can help her..."
    Sira couldnt see why InuYasha was crying over such a worthless thing. But then again...was it worthless? Sira wouldnt know. All her feelings that she had once, were taken away by this Naraku 50 years ago, imprisoning her in a hanyous body. Her memory of the kind of feelings InuYasha felt towards Kagome, faded away rather quickly, leaving her with nothing but herself...

Sira suddenly snapped out of her thoughts, and looked at InuYasha and Kagome. She picked up a stone and drew her sword, and very carefully started to sharpen it, no longer looking at InuYasha and Kagome.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    "You can think that if you want. But it's the biggest thing to happen to me since she woke me up from that tree and Kikyou's spell. Now SHADDAP AND HELP ME!"
    -blink-
    -blink-
    "Crud. Kagome... We'll fix ya...
    Right?"
    It was just too much to handle. I didnt wanna think about losing her. If I lost her then I dont know what I'd do. But I wasnt losing her without a big fight.
    "Naraku's gettin castrated."

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    "Sira-chan!" Elie called as she ran over to her. "Can I come with you guys?" she asked, while catching her breath.

She knew Sira would probably be annoyed by her, but she couldn't be alone, she'll get lost and she couldn't fight the demons alone...she could but she does get tired.

Her right arm was covered by a cloth, red stains all over it. She ignored the pain she was feeling and grinned at Sira.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    << gomen ne. i'm not in the mood to rp at the moment. so this is gunna be quick and crappy. got a problem, sue me.>>

"KEH! I'll whine all I want, shrimp. We're going to fix her, you ARE going to help me, and I WILL NOT say please. So you come now, and you'll get happy and nice Inuyasha after we get her back to normal. Until then, It's cranky jerk Inuyasha in full command. So shaddap and lets go."
    I was to po'ed to care about being nice. I want my koi to be herself again. Smiling her beautiful smile, laughing happily...right now is a very bad time for all this stuff to go wrong. Extremely bad time.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    "Please..."
    I said sorely through gritted teeth. My pride is seriously gettin hammered here...
    "Help me... fix... Kagome. If you don't want to help me... then please... help her. She's the sweetest and most amazing woman I've met, and she hasnt done anything to deserve bein turned into a cat. Please...?"
    Wow, i rated a -99 on the Manliness Scale. -sigh- I hope I don't have to beg. I'll kill her before I beg. But I want Kagome back. Neko hanyou or not... I want her back.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Elie watched InuYasha beg and thought for a while. She somehow knew Sira would help him. He 'swallowed' his pride to save Kagome, Sira has just got to help him.

She then turned her gaze towards InuYasha. He really does like Kagome... She thought and chuckled afterwards. She waited for Sira's reaction and looked at her ring. I can help them and I'll try to. she thought with a hint of determination.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back