• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha- The Danger Within

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
Years
  • As if remembering these things made her stronger, Sachi dragged herself forward once more.
    I wont give up...I have to live to seek my revenge...she thought. She would only have to pull herself a little farther to reach the hotspring; then everything would be better...she hoped.

Once Sachi finally gathered up all her remaining energy and reached the hotspring, she dipped her hand in. It was refreshing, and she felt some of her energy returning to her. She then slowly pulled herself in. It felt great.
    I still might have a chance afterall... Sachi thought, smirking. I will live to see another day...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Saphira knew she could have gone to the spring, but she just wanted it all to end. She hated her life, and everything about it. Her clothes were stained dark red, and everything would be over in a few minutes...

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
  • " Those demons' are done for. Inless Kagome and the others decide to help them, then they'll probably live." Inuyasha was bored and decided to go over to his favorite tree for a while and rest.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ooc: oops... ignore the springs part.^^' i had no idea....

ic: Saphira knew she could have gone with that Half-Demon and the girl, but she just wanted it all to end. She hated her life, and everything about it. Her clothes were stained dark red, and everything would be over in a few minutes...

ooc: howzat?

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
  • ooc: srry if I didn't post yesterday, I had to go somewhere. And then this afternoon I was watching the 1st Inuyasha movie so I really had no time to post.

ic: Inuyasha jumped up to the nearest branch and sat leaned up to the tree.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ooc: my chara, saphira is dying, ri's chara, sachie, is in some spring, healing herself, cause we had a battle. inuyasha and kagome are somewhere, but i dunno where, because the person playing kagome hasnt posted in a while...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ooc: so, what are we going to do? saphira cant exactly move, since she dying, so i guess one of you will have to do something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back