• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ionem steps through the open doorway.

Ionem

.biomechanic.
Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    I'm Ionem, or if you'd like, David Burton. I'm from New Jersey and I like game making. I use RPG Maker XP. My first program was RPG Maker 2003, but I moved up. I really like it so far.

But I'm here because I also have a forbidden love...Lol. Pok?mon. :D I'm beginning to gather resources for a Pok?mon game I might make, and I came across this PE2K. It was only a matter of time before I came here, right?

I've begun developing ideas for a fanfic, and I figure I'll post it here as well, to broaden my audience.

I hope I'll fit in. :)

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    LOl, welcome to Pc sweetie ^0^*Huggles*.Hope we be friends and you enjoy your stay here!.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hey there Ionem! =D Welcome to The PokeCommunity. I'm Kelsey, 'tis wonderfully wonderful to meet you. ^^ I hope you have fun here, just read and follow the rules and enjoy your stay. ^_~

~Kelsey

Years
  • Ionem said:
    I'm Ionem, or if you'd like, David Burton. I'm from New Jersey and I like game making. I use RPG Maker XP. My first program was RPG Maker 2003, but I moved up. I really like it so far.

But I'm here because I also have a forbidden love...Lol. Pok?mon. :D I'm beginning to gather resources for a Pok?mon game I might make, and I came across this PE2K. It was only a matter of time before I came here, right?

I've begun developing ideas for a fanfic, and I figure I'll post it here as well, to broaden my audience.

I hope I'll fit in. :)
    Hello welcome to PC David! ^_____^ I simplely love your avatar. It's cool. ^_~ Is the character on it from Gaia Online or something? Well, follow the rules, enjoy posting at PC and have a good time here. If you want to chat, PM me.

Ionem

.biomechanic.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    Shikon no Tama said:
    I simplely love your avatar. It's cool. ^_~ Is the character on it from Gaia Online or something?

It's from Ragnarok Online, even though I've never played the game. I love the look of the graphics, though, and I found a great cenerator for making characters from it.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Setsuna, a character from a very old anime that most probably no one knows of, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

Back