• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iPhone Rick Roll Virus

Amu

remember who the real enemy is
Years
  • YOU'VE BEEN PC ROLL'D!?

Well.. I heard that this Aussie dude created an iPhone virus, being the first to do so and it seems to play the "Never Gonna Give You Up" song.

It just installs a background on iPhones who have been jailbroken and the owner didn't change the default password. :|

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Yes. If you Jailbreak your iPhone and install SSH, then DON'T FORGET TO CHANGE THE PASSWORD!

I mean seriously, if you get infected with this virus, you deserved it for stupidly ignoring basic security protocol #12 (NEVER LEAVE DEFAULT PASSWORDS UNCHANGED!)

I don't see the point in people jailbreaking their iPhone, so either way, you deserve it... even though it doesn't do anything harmful to your phone. :(

Just my opinion... That's why I didn't jailbreak mine. :>

Back