• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] iPhysik's Drawings

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    I draw for a living, but most of the drawings i put up are non-work related.

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." - Charles Caleb Colton

I like to mimic styles, i like not being stuck to one style of drawing.

Mimicked style of Sugimori:

Diamond Cut Furfrou:
    Spoiler:

Regular Furfrou:
    Spoiler:

Shiny Noivern:
    Spoiler:

Chibi Pokemon:
    These are ment to resemble poke plushies. Thats the point ;)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
  • I like to mimic styles, i like not being stuck to one style of drawing

Hear hear.

I like what you've got, though. All the Furfrou art looks pretty cool, very nice painting techniques. It's also a Pokemon I'm getting around to using. There's too darn many in Y. Of the chibis, the only one I can identify is Lugia, but it looks like smooth vector work, and I like the way the colors work together in the Lugia pic especially.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Your art is really good. I love your use of colour, especially. Lugia looks great!

Keep it up!

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • Those are amazing!
    I love the Snivy! You need to toss some watermarks on those, There good enough for someone to try to take em'.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    The first set of drawings (Furfrou in particular) really do reflect Sugimori's style, and the texture looks nice.
    When I seen the word chibi used there, I wasn't sure if I should expect the very unrealistic, huge-head-and-tiny-body type of art or what. I certainly am not disappointed with what it turned out to be haha. The art is clean, the Pokemon are easy to recognize, and you've mostly stuck to their original designs. Mega Houndoom is my favorite out of those, followed by Lugia. [:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Wow. That chibi mega Houndoom is simply precious! Really all of your chibi Pokemon look stunning. The line work and colors are so clear and precise. I'm very impressed by your work!

Back