• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IRC Panel Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senor Kyle

The Management
    Years
    Thursday at approximately noon, central standard time (gmt-6), we are having a paneled discussion about the KyleTech Network over on IRC. Please be able to attend. We will be discussing the future and expansion of the KyleTech network, as well as taking and collecting unbiased opinions or criticisms from others.

All whom attend will recieve free KT Hosting.

Server: irc.afternet.org
    Channel: #kyletechpanel

Remember: No hackers (trent) or other miscellaneous people we don't want (blaze). Have a fun day!

Senor Kyle

The Management
    Years
    Yeah, we are planning another one. We will first, though, take care of the necessary corrections, and we will soon have another one.

In fact, we may even be hosting it on our own IRC server! ^_^

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    hmm, lol... i didnt notice this thread till a little too l8...

forgot the /server -m myself...

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
    Nope, nobody at all. My colleague Nicholas entered under the name "Bob" and said nobody showed up for an hour. He also did the same thing next week, and nobody showed up then either

Senor Kyle

The Management
    Years
    No actually, we have made an agreement with AfterNet to run the Anti-Trent engine and they agreed to do so during the panel. They gave us our approval that we needed and then we posted the thread here.

Dalnet gave us a rejection, which is why we didn't use them.

The Anti-Trent engine blocked all Trents and Trentings during the chat.

Years
    "unbiased opinions or criticisms"
    yeah, like kyle has any of those. he still wont give up on the fact that trent didnt hack KT. and if trent and blaze arent wanted, then niether am i.

Senor Kyle

The Management
    Years
    Kuni, why are you doing this, you know very well that
    1. Trent DID hack our server
    2. I don't want Trent there and
    3. I do want you there

Years
    Senor Kyle said:
    Kuni, why are you doing this, you know very well that
    1. Trent DID hack our server
    2. I don't want Trent there and
    3. I do want you there
    1) no he didnt. and until he does, i am avoiding the KT Panel.
    2) see above
    3) see above

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
    Nah, I'm good freinds with him and sometimes he doesn't bother with caps when he's annoyed. Kyle, I'm just going to ignore you from now on, except for the interesting threads such as the Konfabulator one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back