• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is aipom any good? or Ralts?

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    For Aipom, he's a godsend if you teach him Brick Break and Shadow Claw when you get him =P I have mine with Iron Tail and Double Hit too, XD

Years
    i'd go with ralts

it's a psycic type and its evolutions are really strong

aipom is ok too, i guess it all depends on things like your fighting style and different techniques you like to use

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    i'd go with ralts

it's a psycic type and its evolutions are really strong

aipom is ok too, i guess it all depends on things like your fighting style and different techniques you like to use

same here!! go with ralts gallade and gardevoir are cool,strong, and elegent!!!! choosr ralts!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Since this is team-related, I'll go ahead and move this to Strategies and Movesets. =P

Moved~

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
    Ralts evolves into Gardevoir, and it gets Calm Mind. Makes a nice Special Sweeper. It also evolves into Gallade, which makes a somewhat decent CSer / Swords Dancer.

Aipom, evolves into Ambipom, and it gets the Technician ability, which boosts all moves under 60 Power by 1.5x, making his Double Hit Attack a pretty reckoning force.

What you choose depends on what you already have. If you lack a Special Attacker, use Gardevoir.

Back