• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Is back*

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    Well, none of you probably know me, but I used to come here and work in a sprite shop.

In other words I didn't do much, and I think the people that were my friends are gone in a hiatus, I honestly don't know.

Well, hi.

Years
    Hello there and welcome back! What made you decide to come back? Seems like a lot of people are rejoining and its really nice to see. Well regardless the people here are still friendly and the community is still as helpful as ever. Whatever it is you need or would like in PC for Pokemon you will find without a doubt. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself back, hope you stick around and hope to see you around! :)

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    Well, I actually came back because I wanted to get back into spriting, but it appears that the shop I used to work at is gone.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Well, none of you probably know me, but I used to come here and work in a sprite shop.

In other words I didn't do much, and I think the people that were my friends are gone in a hiatus, I honestly don't know.

Well, hi.

Welcome to the forums, Bonechill :) Or, rather, welcome back, huh? I don't think I have ever met you before. Maybe this time around, you could try going to other sections in PokéCommunity when you have the time.

I hope to see you again!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome back to the forums, Bonechill! I've just registered a few months ago so I obviously haven't welcomed you before, but finally now I can welcome you back to the board! It has been a while and sucks that you missed all the fun during the past year most especially during PC's Holiday Hop, but don't worry there will still be coming more this year so hopefully you won't leave this place once again and try to stick out a bit! ^^;;

It's sad that some of the people that you made friends with are already gone, well meeting new people around wouldn't be that bad, so try to open up a bit. Everyone is simply nice and friendly and I'm quite sure that you know that. Also, you mentioned that you used to have a sprite shop? So why don't you try making a whole new one? Of course your old one would be gone if you weren't able to update it the days that you were gone. :)

It would be nice to give a rules a read once again since there were some changes most especially the signature rules which was updated when I joined this forum!

.. I'll see you around, have lots of fun. <3

Back