• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is better that Yellow is a girl or boy?

What do you perfer Yellow being?

• Girl

Votes: 47 74.6%
  • Boy

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Um...[I don't know]

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2010
    Her personality is the same and she never identified as the male gender. She was always female.
    Though I do find her without her hat odd at times, especially with her new design.

kiyoi

Onion Kid
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2018
    Girl. Because she was already a girl on the 3rd volume when Red helped her catch her ratatta. If she suddenly became a boy the world would've been shocked.

hikaei

Yellow fangirl
    Years
    Can't decide >.<

I love Yellow as a girl but I would fangirl her as aboy. Either way, she'd still be my favorite character but I would pick girl or else my het shippings with her would all become shounen-ai^^;

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    boy, because luckyshipping would've had a chance to really flourish..... eh, but at the same time Yellow is cute as a girl.

Johtomasterandlover

I´m the best of Johto
    Years
    Girl for sure, she´s more cute that way and that´s how they planned anyway and I knew from the begginning she had a crush on red!
    One more of the reasons i don´t like blue all that much.
    ( she was the one how caused the confusion )

Years
    I prefer her as a girl, because as a boy she would seem really lame, because she always goes to sleep and does whatever she is told, and she seems really natural as a girl.

Back