• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Is Drifbloon Legendary???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    I have had people try to tell me that Drifbloon is Legendary. What do you think personally I say no.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    no it's not. it doesn't have a "legend" or story behind it, and you can catch it more than once in the game. plus, a few other trainers throughout the game battle with it aswell.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • No, its just rare as it only appears on a special day, and as said other trainers have it.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • No Drifloon isn't a Legend. Its a special Pokemon that only appears on Fridays, but you can catch many of them and trainers throughout the game have them.

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Of course it is, just like Slowpoke[/sarcasm]

Legendary Pokemon cannot evolve, and have very powerful stats.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Its not a legendary and it never has been. The people who told you Drifbloon is a legendary pokemon lied to you.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    No, because...
    1. It can be caught more than once in one game
    2. Can breed
    3. Only appears in special day (Friday)

BlizzStorm

Darth Hacker
    Years
  • i have heard that @ card tournaments...i was like "wtfhax..". i personally do not think he is legendary..evidentally it isnt because you can breed it and you may also find it more than once, although a rare appearance, it can not be classified as legendary

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Drifloon isn't a legendary. If it was, it would be put into a room, and it wouldn't be able to breed. :D

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    nops. drifloon isnt legendary. by the way what made you say that?

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • That...thing is definitely not legendary. Mainly because you can breed it more than once and there's no special music when you find it or anything like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back