• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Gastrodon truly the ugliest Pokemon ever?

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Well, i belive that Gastrodon is truly the ugliest Pokemon ever, is there one that may be truly uglier. I have concidered Feebas, but sinse it evolves to be not ugly, it may have a beautiful side.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
    For me, not at all. Gastrodon is truly "well-defined" and so are all the rest of the Pokemon. They were designed so that you would feel close to your Pokemon. It works for me!

Eos Aduro

Years
    Well, im training up a Gastrodon, and it's ok, i guess, its move could be a little better, and stats arent amazing. But Its just, when u use it, it has a huge lump on its back that looks like a huge wart, and its kind of disturbing.

Voltrex

Pikachooper
    Years
    Quagsire is boring, stupid, useless and is by far the Ugliest. Wooper is kick@ss though

Last edited:

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Wait wait. You are saying that this is not cute?
    Is Gastrodon truly the ugliest Pokemon ever?

Well then, shame on you :p

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Buuburn (Or whatever that horrid Magmar evolution is) already takes the "Ugliest Pokemon" cake. Gastrodon isn't that bad for being a pseudo Laprace pre-evo.

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    In my personal oppinion,I believe Shellos is THE CUTEST POKEMON EVERRR!!I mean,look at how petit and adorible it looks.Gastrodon too,is pretty adorible itself!I mean,look at the cute little ponytails they have!^////^

(BTW,Shellos is my fav Pokemon right now,so Ive just been breeding them like crazy)<3333

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    In my personal oppinion,I believe Shellos is THE CUTEST POKEMON EVERRR!!I mean,look at how petit and adorible it looks.Gastrodon too,is pretty adorible itself!I mean,look at the cute little ponytails they have!^////^

(BTW,Shellos is my fav Pokemon right now,so Ive just been breeding them like crazy)<3333
    I'm actually glad someone has a similar opinion on PC!
    Ah lol, ponytails, nice point XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I'm not so familiar with the D/P Pokémon yet, but I think Spiritomb is the ugliest Pokemon. It doesn't even look like a Pokemon to me. O.O"

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    I have concidered Feebas, but sinse it evolves to be not ugly, it may have a beautiful side.

Okay, I've had it up to here with this ridiculous statement. If I had a nickle for every time I've heard someone go "ZOMGERZ! Feebas is ugly and Milotic is pretty 'cause it says so in the POGEYDEX!" I'd be a very wealthy man.

Seriously, stop dising Feebas. It's cool, awesome, and way more adorable than Milo. (Honestly, I don't get people's obsession with the scaled worm and its alleged beauty, just because it says so in the pokédex it doesn't mean it's true xP)

As for the Gastrodon family...I don't know where you come off saying that. Like UrutoramanCosmos and Kohei said: they're adorable. I mean, just look at Shellos and its cute button eyes. It makes me want to squee and hug it, and that's coming from a guy. :3 Gastrodon isn't quite as cutesy, but it's pretty cool, and it gets extra coolness points for being a sea slug. I have half a mind to train one once D/P comes over to this side of the glorified puddle simply because I love the design. ^^

So yeah, don't try to force your deluded tastes on others. Really, topics in the vein of 'I think this pokémon is ugly, don't you agree with me?' are pretty pointless. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you know.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    So just because you think Gastrodon is ugly it's now officially an universal truth? <.< I've loved it ever since I first saw it because it's just too darn adorable. :3 Besides, as Alter Ego already said, Gastrodon gets a whole lot of coolness points for being a sea slug. I'll also have to agree with him on the Feebas matter, it's freakin' awesome and the only reason I somewhat like Milotic is because it's an awesome bulky Water type.

Lillie-chan

all the difference you'll make
    Years
    Scary Pokemon

I think a lot of Pokemon are freaking DISGUSTINGLY ugly, but that's just my oppinion.
    Gastrodon is cute. Wanna know what's not cute and scarier than life itself (in my oppinion)? Giratina. That's so freaking scary to me that I SCREAMED when I found it in the cemetary/cave/thing. Omg.

But that's just my oppinion, so know that I'm not trying to shove it in anybody's face. =3​

Last edited:

Eos Aduro

Years
    Okay, I've had it up to here with this ridiculous statement. If I had a nickle for every time I've heard someone go "ZOMGERZ! Feebas is ugly and Milotic is pretty 'cause it says so in the POGEYDEX!" I'd be a very wealthy man.

Seriously, stop dising Feebas. It's cool, awesome, and way more adorable than Milo. (Honestly, I don't get people's obsession with the scaled worm and its alleged beauty, just because it says so in the pokédex it doesn't mean it's true xP)

As for the Gastrodon family...I don't know where you come off saying that. Like UrutoramanCosmos and Kohei said: they're adorable. I mean, just look at Shellos and its cute button eyes. It makes me want to squee and hug it, and that's coming from a guy. :3 Gastrodon isn't quite as cutesy, but it's pretty cool, and it gets extra coolness points for being a sea slug. I have half a mind to train one once D/P comes over to this side of the glorified puddle simply because I love the design. ^^

So yeah, don't try to force your deluded tastes on others. Really, topics in the vein of 'I think this pokémon is ugly, don't you agree with me?' are pretty pointless. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you know.

Very true, you guys are right, I should go for equality before beauty. I feel kind of bad now.

Hyunbin

w00t!~
    Years
    haha this is cute

gastrodon's ok, not the cutest but it's in the middle of all pokemon
    but i think the ugliest is garchomp, and magmortar, purugly maybe? (i mean come on, it's got UGLY in its name XD)

Back