• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen is it Leaf green, or water blue?

What do you prefer to come out to the US, Europe, Australia and other countries?

• Leaf Green

Votes: 41 66.1%
  • Water Blue

Votes: 21 33.9%

• Total voters

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    Trust me it's Leaf Green

:\ :\
    That wont happen again

they say there's going to be a remake of yellow call Lighting Yellow

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2016
    LatiosMaster said:
    It's gonna be Water Blue. I mean why make LG if we never heard about any green version? and plus,i think japan has blue in jap.

I am pretty sure that it will be water blue also. I was reading Electronic Gaming Monthly and in Upcoming RPGs it had a picture of [FR/LG] and the caption said: Pokemon Blue

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2004
    it is... Leaf Green

For Game Boy in america it may have been Blue/Red,
    but... I went to this one site and they told me that FR/LG
    shall KEEP there original names they have right
    now... I like Leaf Green anyway because green is my FAVORITE
    color

PS: I wish Green came out in america

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    aww MAN!!!! MR WINSTRATE!!!!!

he closed that thread i started about the name confirmed to be L/G....

i'll say it here then...

LEAF-GREEN SHALL NOT BE RENAMED WATER/OCEAN/AQUA BLUE FOR THE ENGLISH RELEASE. THIS IS CONFIRMED INFORMATION. BUT NINTENDO MIGHT DECIDE A LAST MINUTS CHANGE BUT UNTIL THAT THE INFORMATION ON THE NAME REMAINING AS IT IS IS CONFIRMED.

thanks...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm soooo glad it is leaf green! Green rocks, grass pokemon are always pushed too far away from the spotlight!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    Ninty confirmed in their magazine last month after an email was sent to them that it won't be water blue but ice blue. But they also said that it is only in development stages and they may not release it. Just opt for Leaf Green. So they still seem to be open minded!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Nintendo already confirmed green though......maybe blue will be like crystal/yellow

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    yeah, well then ninty are a bunch of Retards if they can't manage to keep their story straight.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    *weeping* sorry for the double post; Nintendo forgive me. What I called you was wrong. Forgive me?

ICE Blue possibly will be like Crystal/Yellow. But they may have done away with that seeing as it never occured in the R/S series.

sora*

weilder of the keyblade
    Years
    Scyther5 said:
    Im pretty sure its gonna be leaf green here(USA), but no exact.

yea because i was on ign yesterday and it said the two new games; FIRE RED AND LEAFE GREEN are confirmed to be here

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Why are you double posting, both of you......It is called EDIT! And stalis calls ME the n00b! -_-

There is no lightning yellow, what are you talking about???

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
    What if Green had to be Bulbasaur!

I think theres something on Pokemon.com about both the version, and the release date. (How ever, at this time it won't let me on!) Sorry.
    I'm 98% sure its gonna be green. Why go through the trouble of changing it again. Besides, us Bulbasaur/Plant lovers know that Blastoise has already had the spot light. Although, ya know what'd be intresting. If you got the color, and had to get that pokemon (this would only be intresting if all FOUR came out, yellow, red, blue, and green)
    That'd be cool, cause then people'd have a reason to trade. Blue could have more water pokemon then say, green. (Red Fire, Yellow just general, exc.)
    Well there's my opinion n.n
    (Actually, thats what i thought when I first got red (first game i got) back when it came out.)
    That with red you had to pick charmander, blue squirtle, exc. Yellow already has this anyway...::goes off and rambles to himself::

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    I'm not a n00b. I was apoligizing in my second post to ninty for what i said about them ;-)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    But you still double posted! :P

Ok, I think we've established that it will be Leaf Green!

Back