• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is it me... or that girl is Crys???

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Red-san said:
    I had noticed that Emerald is using Crystal's Pok?mon's to build his Frontier Teams, so that would explain what is she doing there
    How do you figure that? Doesn't he only have Sceptile, Latias, and Latios so far? What does he have she has?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    The earing is also a give away. She was always my favorite johto her, so now I suspect I iknow why she is in Houen.

Crystal'sCelibi

Pro Catcher
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 5, 2006
    i have to say that has to be her. i hope it is. Crystal is so cool i always wanted to see more stories of her.

Years
    Of course it's her! Unless it's her evil twin... lol

Here's another pic from Netkun

Is it me... or that girl is Crys???

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Whoaa. Of all the characters... Crys? Oh and, Crystal'sCelibi, How can you support a shipping when they don't even know each other? x.x

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
    well it seems that she will come back, because like i wrote before (or i didn't? o.O) Emerald is using her Pokes to build his Frontier Teams, but he stole that Sceptile from the Factory

Well that shipping is kind of weird o.O, but maybe they will meet each other later on

How do you figure that? Doesn't he only have Sceptile, Latias, and Latios so far? What does he have she has?

Rememeber that Crys had caught all non-legendary Pok?mon so he's using some of them, (check the pic that Niko posted)

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
    actually, she is, i had read a translated text of NetKun and it says that the person that brang Emerald to the Battle Frontier was a person that has caught all non-legendary Pok?mon (i don't remember exactly but yeah) so this is it, that's Crys of course

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Greatness! Seeing Crystal back makes me glad XD
    Now they need to brong Silver and Gold back. I bet Gold's team is all souped up by now

Back