• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Is it possible to SR for shiny Snorlax on route 7?

Years
  • I've been very determined to wake up a shiny lax on my X save file, at one point I gave up and just went for one with the right nature, but later on I realized that didn't satisfy me and I felt like a quitter, so I kept persisting on soft resetting. As of now I'm on like 100 SR's, and this hunt has been going on and off since early last month.

What's making me worried is that I haven't found anyone upload a video of encountering that Snorlax as a shiny anywhere, which is really weird because you'd think that after 6 years the game was released, *someone* would have done it by now.

So is it possible to be shiny? The natures and gender change so I'm assuming that by that logic, it's shouldn't be shinylocked.

Thank you!

Last edited:
    Years
  • It is not shiny locked. Also, all things considered 100 SRs isn't that many. I did at least 700 on shiny Giratina in platinum. Good Luck hunting! https://www.serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml

I'm naive then, because some of my recent hunts were in the 20-50 SR/RE range.
    many thanks! it's definitely gonna pay off, getting real tired of listening to that flute tune over and over.

Last edited:
    Back