• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is it Possible to trade pokemon Emerald to Mood Emerald using an emulator and how?

Years
    I have been searching for a way now for 2 days to take pokemon from silver version into the rom hack Moon emerald and I have found it to be impossible for me.

PKX delta 4.5 will open the moon emerald rom save file and allow me to use the editor to put my pokemon from silver version into either my party or in boxes in moon emerald but when I attempt to load the file afterwords it sends an error message save file is corrupted and it will load the previous save file.

I'm using emulator Visual Boy Advanced.

My idea was to send pokemon form original silver version to regular emerald version then trade them into moon emerald because the code basis for the rom hack would be emerald but all my attemps have been a failure.

Reason for this is I want to be able to send my pokemon that I have modified into the new rom hack and have the originals from the first 150 pokemon battle it out with the new however many there are now. and make the game much more fun and challenging for me.

Again trade pokemon into moon emerald from some other version. Is it possible or is it simply impossible or is it just very hard to do?

Last edited:

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
    well first of all is it possible to trade with emerald and silver? second, are the pokemons unchanged? probably are if you are sending them from silver to emerald then to the hack rom, I believe trading shouldn't cause bugged pokemon. Anyways if trading is actually bug free and the rom hack isn't changed enough to rekt trading, VBA link should work. Google for VBA link and how to work it out,

Back