• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
Years
  • Just wanted to give out free hoopa's, but since they're PowerSave Pokemon, I can't trade them.
    Is there a way to fix that? I know some you can just breed at the daycare center, but I guess you can't breed Hoopa's.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Just waiting until they can legitimately be traded is pretty much the only thing you can do.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I don`t think they ever will be though since they`re wondercard hacked.

No, no, you misunderstand: Previously, Diancie couldn't be traded online in any form until gamefreak released the lockout on Diancie being traded on wifi when a legitimate Diancie was released. Same with Snivy, no snivy with Contrary could be traded over wifi until gamefreak allowed it to be legitimately traded online, so what I mean is that just because Hoppa can't be traded right now, someday when real hoopas get released you'll be able to trade Hoopa at that time.

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
    Years
  • No, no, you misunderstand: Previously, Diancie couldn't be traded online in any form until gamefreak released the lockout on Diancie being traded on wifi when a legitimate Diancie was released. Same with Snivy, no snivy with Contrary could be traded over wifi until gamefreak allowed it to be legitimately traded online, so what I mean is that just because Hoppa can't be traded right now, someday when real hoopas get released you'll be able to trade Hoopa at that time.

Oh, so it`s not the fact that they're hacked. It's the point that they simply can't be traded currently?

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Oh, so it`s not the fact that they're hacked. It's the point that they simply can't be traded currently?

Yes although the faked versions probably wouldn't be able to be traded anyway (depending on how good their checks are).

When powersaves gets the proper Hoopa then it should be ok to trade directly (but not through GTS or wondertrade).

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
    Years
  • Yes although the faked versions probably wouldn't be able to be traded anyway (depending on how good their checks are).

When powersaves gets the proper Hoopa then it should be ok to trade directly (but not through GTS or wondertrade).

Thank you for the helpful information to both of you :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back