• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is my Fearow good?

Years
    Fearow Adamant @ Focus Sash
    EV Points: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Whirlwind
    Tri Attack/Roost?
    Drill Peck
    Scary Face

So I start off with Fearow and use whirlwind to make my opponents pokemon that are weak against flying attacks switch in, I then use drill peck on them and hopefully 1HKO them. Tri Attack or Roost in as a filler. Focus sash is there incase a pokemon with higher speed than fearow uses thunderbolt or something like that, I'll survive the turn then use scary face to lower opponents speed by two stages, I'll die then I'll switch in with another pokemon that has strong attacks against the pokemon who just KO'ed fearow and hopefully scary face makes it so the opponets pokemon goes second and attack the opponent with a super effective move and hopefully KO him.

So is this a good fearow or a bad one?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Fearow@Choice Band
    Nature: Jolly
    EVs: 252 SPD/252 ATK/4 HP

Drill Peck
    Return
    U-Turn
    Pursuit

Tri-Attack = Special = Worthless on Fearow. Fearow is too defensively weak for Roost. Scary Face is a no.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I always thought it was quite the attractive Pokemon actually. I like the crest on its head. Just wish it wasn't such a miserable thing.

Lone--Wanderer

Sequential Sequence
    Years
    Or so very weak and with such a pitiful movepool. There are much better options, CrazyD...not that you have to use them, but do please reconsider unless this is for UU and UU alone.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Or so very weak and with such a pitiful movepool. There are much better options, CrazyD...not that you have to use them, but do please reconsider unless this is for UU and UU alone.

He's right. Fearow is decent but will get rocked by most OU Pokemon. Be careful.

Back