• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Is my pokemon emerald a fake???

Leitz09

*studying to draw manga...*
Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    "Did you buy the game from a store or from someone else?"
    i bought the game at ebay......

"It's legit, looks exactly like mine, and I know mine is legit, bought it at Walmart... "
    Did you try the game to your pearl/diamond??? what happened???

MikeSalZap

Lord of the Mirror
    Years
  • duhd never buy in EBAY only yn amazon, game stop, walmart, and other fame stores dont buy to much on the WWW or you will be blufe u

Leitz09

*studying to draw manga...*
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    duhd never buy in EBAY only yn amazon, game stop, walmart, and other fame stores dont buy to much on the WWW or you will be blufe u

tnx for the advice... but what i want is to know if my game is fake or not.....

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • it looks pretty legit, my emerald looks just like that, but i cant tell you for sure because looks can be deceiving is there anything different from the origanal emerald or something youve noticed that may make it look fake to you?

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

Magnezone

Some random trainer...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    it does matter, fakes have issues, they sometimes stop working because of cheap batteries so best be careful. it does look genuine, though, the cover seems perfectly normal as unrealistic sparkles can be attributed to the angle of light / camera flash. guess if it keeps working and stays compatible with other legit stuff, then there's nothing to worry about.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    ITS orig alright!!!(my emerald looks just the same!!)i don't see why you need to know that its fake.(i don't know about mine though....., latias is dragon-flying!!!)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Hmmm
    Everything looks the same as my emerald except for the cartridge sticker.
    -My sticker has a bluish/silver background
    -My "Nintendo Seal of Quality" is on the left. It isn't that shape, either.
    My friend's Em is the same as mine...

AdvanceMapper

Stop scaring the little kids!
    Years
  • It's definetely a fake.

1.Hong Kong and China are famous for making pirate games of Pokemon. ( I should know becuase from that place and in my home country, we must do bad stuff to get money like make fake copy of games.)
    2. The Official Nintendo seal isn't on there. (Shouldn't it be on the left?)
    3.The box doesn't sparkle. (Just see the pic)
    4.The cartidge's color is incorrect because the green should be darker. (Both Sapphire and Ruby's color are dark and Emerald follows this pattern.
    5.The Emerald sticker is suposed to have a shiny sliver slant thingy background.

......Must I go on?

Also excues me if I have bad graamar.

Last edited:
    Back