• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Is My Pokemon Hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
Years
  • well, it's lv75 and i can't enter it in the battle tower, it says its "banned" why is this? BTw it's a shiny legendary, i dont think it can be because its a legend because my latias is allowed in.

Years
  • well, it's lv75 and i can't enter it in the battle tower, it says its "banned" why is this? BTw it's a shiny legendary, i dont think it can be because its a legend because my latias is allowed in.

Most legendaries cannot enter the Battle Tower. Well thats in my case anyway. I could enter Latias ok and I even battled against one but the others I had such as Deoxys, Celebi and Rayquaza weren't allowed in.

EDIT: And mine aren't hacks.

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
    Years
  • phew, i got kinda worried xD i have 3 of the shiny rayquaza's , lv's 75,75 and 76. they helped me alot! to get through the elite 4 :D btw they're clones :P

J_zero

EVs, Rarities, Shinies :D
    Years
  • Rayquaza is not allowe din the battle tower;) try usin latios, or latias, they turned out to be very helpful :)

piplup-inator

Kirby rocks!! whaahooo!!!
    Years
  • well

for me I belive that really important lenendarys that aren't allowed for e.g palkia,mewtwo,rayquaza.giratina and groudon but other less important ones such as latias or latios maybe the ledendary birds or dogs are allowed.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • Pokémon not allowed in the Battle Tower are:

Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus.

It's not about hacked Pokémon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back