• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

is my pokemon ranch worth it?

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
Years
  • It's an okay game. It's fun to watch your Pokemon run around and interact with each other, like Sailor Venus said. But after a while, in my opinion, it gets a bit boring since there isn't much to do but watch your Pokemon. It's not too expensive to purchase, So if you have that extra ten dollars then buy Pokemon Ranch, it's up to you! :)

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Pokemon Ranch

If you do get it there is a way to get a legit mew or phione i've heard. You have to have 125 or 500 pokemon on there.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    It's pretty rubbishy tbh. Theres almost nothing to do in it other than watch your pokemon do nothing ^_^

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    um... idk, its sorta boring and not very fun. you pretty much get to watch mii's take care of your pokemon... i wouldent waste 1000 wii points on it, but thats just my opionion....

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    It's an expensive screen saver. The only advantage is, if you've always wanted a Mew and don't have anything to get one with, you'll get one from Hayley (who owns the Ranch).

But if you don't care about the bonus Pokemon, then it's only an expensive screen saver.

Also, your Pokemon can't do to different cartrdiges or different save files. That means if you re-start and erase your old game, your Pokemon will be stuck there forever.

Back