• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is not very good idea using FasterFox extension!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    First forgive me my poor english!

From the title say if lot of people that use FireFox (i use only IE) and have the famous FasterFox extension installed (is a extension that increase your max internet connection per server to speed loading page or downloads) can be quite serious for this PC. Because, unless the hosting server has a restrition in max connection per IP the server can go very slow and sometime won't load because lot of people use fasterfox extension to speed things up, and of course unless this PC make a rule for that!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    For crap's sake will you stop spamming the forums. This doesn't even seem like a suggestion/feedback/comment, and it's more suited for C/T Discussion, I think. But your English is so atrocious that it's almost unreadable, and I can't even get a decent idea of what to do with it or what the heck you're trying to say. So...
    *LOCKED*

And FYI, FasterFox has nothing to do with all the downtime. It's all the connections on PC at once (all the people on PC at one time). Everyone that uses FireFox doesn't use FasterFox.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back