• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Is Rotom a legendry?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    You're forgetting Larvitar and Bagon!
    Each of these pokes can only be found once or twice in the wild but still breed.
    What are you talking about? There's an infinite amount of Larvitar and Bagon in Diamond and Pearl respectively and they're pretty common judging by the radaring results I go on an emulator. I encountered 15 Larvitar in less than 20 minutes on my Diamond rom.

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    What are you talking about? There's an infinite amount of Larvitar and Bagon in Diamond and Pearl respectively and they're pretty common judging by the radaring results I go on an emulator. I encountered 15 Larvitar in less than 20 minutes on my Diamond rom.

From the different games, not D/P.

Snorlax in the wild in Kanto=2
    Larvitar in the wild in... umm... What region again?
    Bagon in the wild in Hoenn=2

Years
    From the different games, not D/P.

Snorlax in the wild in Kanto=2
    Larvitar in the wild in... umm... What region again?
    Bagon in the wild in Hoenn=2

not true i found about 20 bagons in hoenn and alot of larvitars in kanto in emrald and fire red i got alot of them but they are only rare in emrald and fire red i idk about the other games as i didn't reach the point where you can catch them

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    not true i found about 20 bagons in hoenn and alot of larvitars in kanto in emrald and fire red i got alot of them but they are only rare in emrald and fire red i idk about the other games as i didn't reach the point where you can catch them

I heard there were only 2 bagons in Meteor Cave. :knockedou
    There are really only 2 wild Snorlax in FR/LG, though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    Beldum can be caught via swarm...

and nobody seems to be noticing the difference between legend breeding, Phione is not considered a legendary actually, Manaphy doesn't breed it's own species, while Rotom can. Rotom is also owned by several people at the Battle Tower. Snorlax? You can breed em...aka infinite number of em...

Actually, Phione is considered a legendary, though it can come from an egg it is still only obtainable by an out-of-game event.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Actually, Phione is considered a legendary, though it can come from an egg it is still only obtainable by an out-of-game event.

Well...Phione looks a bit too weak to be legendary...but yea exactly, so why is everyone trying to relate rotom to manaphy?

Back