• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is That Game?[YGO-Advanced]

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2007
    Not quite FULL Stein OTK

but close

Tributes: 5
    3x Cyber Dragon
    2x Zaborg

1-4: 17
    2x Cyber Stein
    3x Nimble Momonga
    2x Dekoichi
    2x Exiled Force
    1x Spirit Reaper
    1x D.D. Warrior Lady
    1x D.D. Assaliant
    2x Mystic Tomato
    1x Sangan
    1x MoF
    1x Breaker

Spells: 14
    1x Last Will
    1x Heavy
    2x Giant Trunade
    1x Confiscation
    1x Graceful Charity
    1x Nobleman of Crossout
    1x MsT
    1x Book of Moon
    1x Enemy Controller
    1x Creature Swap
    1x Megamorph
    1x Limiter Removal
    1x Scapegoat

Traps 5
    1x Royal Decree
    1x Ring
    1x M. Force
    1x Call
    1x T. Tribute

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2007
    I dont have Chimertech

and Overdragon is OVER-RATEd

Stein.. now he is good

and I agree actually.. -Borgy...+Jinzo O=D

how i love to use my Jinzo

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Actually Overload Fusion & Overdragon aren't that bad when used right...but Future Fusion is kinda important for them...

Anyway, since you don't have it (how many people DO thus far?), as for the real deck...Confiscation is a truly overrated card, ESPECIALLY with the 5000 you pay for Stein. Drop it for either a Power Bond or (probably more useful) Megamorph to help with the OTK. Or even better would probably be another Creature Swap/Enemy Controller. Just put SOMETHING in for it.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I would do Controller instead of Confiscation.

Controller could clear the field when the otk is in progress.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2007
    I only got one ECON atm

i needa wait for the Gagdets to be released.... but soon i will have 2

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    They are only cornfirmed to be released in Asia.

No news about worldwide. x:

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2007
    Well then i have just one E-Con =/

but yea ECON has helped me a ton at my local tounrney... won me 2 games maybe? i could econ my stein for like there Cyber Dragon and go Twin 28+28 then Cyber for 21...

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2007
    I have 4 Cyber Dragons =...

I need 8 for my 4 decks =.... almost there

Any way... I thought the Gagdet Starter WAS annouced?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Rebellion of Machine is annouced for asia, but not for worldwide as mentioned... Then again, if it's a starter/structure deck, usually it comes here half a year later. Oh gosh... when gadgets come back, we'll revert back to counting the +1 and -1 again. I like this meta where LP is more important than the +1...

Confiscation is definitely worth using. There is a huge difference in picking off the recruiter/nimble momonga off the hand before it recks chaos on the field. Revealing the hand also tells you if you can stein soon and if you cannot. Not to mention, this deck doesn't collapse when LP drops below 5000 anyway, as it can go on as a (slightly weaker) normal deck. Keep Confiscation there.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2007
    Yea I am trying to have some back bone... like if i cant Stein maybe i can get a direct Cyber Dragon with limiter

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I have 4 Cyber Dragons =...

I need 8 for my 4 decks =.... almost there

Any way... I thought the Gagdet Starter WAS annouced?

It's not a starter deck. >_<

Also besides Gagets could only work best with Cimeratech for a OTK. If with stein it will only interfere.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Gadgets do not need Game Overdragon at all to do well, but certainly Game Overdragon can use them to speed up the thinning, and they're machines...

Personally, I think that Game Overdragon sucks as an OTK with Future Fusion at one, but that doesn't mean Game Overdragon is overrated at all if it is played normally, ending the game in a few turns instead of one.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Confiscation is definitely worth using. There is a huge difference in picking off the recruiter/nimble momonga off the hand before it recks chaos on the field. Revealing the hand also tells you if you can stein soon and if you cannot. Not to mention, this deck doesn't collapse when LP drops below 5000 anyway, as it can go on as a (slightly weaker) normal deck. Keep Confiscation there.

Well, a second EC would do as good, either giving a wall from damage or dropping the weak-link Cyber Stein for a stronger monster to get that needed push over the edge. DaKing23, I highly suggest you get your hands on another one ASAP.

...I'm out of the loop again...what's this "Gadget" thing?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Of course, Enemy Controller is a great trade-off against the super common Zaborg for this meta as well. Might as well force Zaborg to blow itself up instead of eating 2400 damage (plus, using Enemy Controller this way is a 2-for-2, just like using Enemy Controller to "block" Smashing Ground.) Yes, hard to get this card... but read on, folks.

Gadgets are Green Gadget, Red Gadget and Yellow Gadget machine cards that TCG players longed for since they come out in Japan, with popularity similar to or perhaps even greater than Marshmellon itself. They are coming out in the machine structure deck in Asia very soon, so people are wondering if it's coming out for worldwide Yugioh game later.

Fix your gaze upon the spoiler: https://forum.tcgs.de/showthread.php?t=66175

(Besides the gadgets and the new cards, there's also Pot of Avarice, Limiter Removal and Enemy Controller that's worthy of notice.)

The fact that Gadgets suck if it's not in multiples, yet the structure deck only gives one of each... There goes all the money ;_;

Wonder if anyone will actually play the ancient gear gadget tributes... o_O;

Back