• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is the Japanese Army still exists

TTYO

Old Timer
Years
  • I have a question that I should ask my grandparents but Since they have gone to meet their maker :(

I want to know After the H-bombs in WW2, the US dismantled the JApanese Army is that true. I need this info to decide my upcoming Pokemon fic. Thanks

TTYO

Old Timer
    Years
  • Or is the army very low tech?? Because the US is watching them to see whether they spent too much on it?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yes, it still exists. But it's extremely small. After WWII, the US made Japan's army umm...shrink? Might of been part of the surrender deal. According to what I've learned, part of the US Army now "protects" Japan.

TTYO

Old Timer
    Years
  • He He He, In my fanfic, a japanese man, a descendant General Hideyoshi who signed the surrender treaty, was using GM human clones to make a clone army to battle Team Rocket's high technology

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Err...can I answer the question to this? To my knowledge, Japan still has an military force, except it is *supposed* to be used only for defense and not attacking. Wow...that's a unique fan fiction your writing!

TTYO

Old Timer
    Years
  • The Team Rocket Bionic troopers were overwhelmed by the clones at first but still Team Rocket managed to defeat them years later.

Oh yah, the clones' Primary Clone who had the same genetic makeup minus accelerated growth genes as all the clones, is on TR's side.

GEnes of the clones
    Bailey, Donovan's legs(The fastest man on Earth in 1996)
    Bobby Fischer's brains(This genius kid disappeared 26 years ago, this is where he was)

Years
  • Zapchu said:
    Err...can I answer the question to this? To my knowledge, Japan still has an military force, except it is *supposed* to be used only for defense and not attacking. Wow...that's a unique fan fiction your writing!
    The Japan Self-Defence Forces is different from the Imperial Japanese Army. I think it was established after WW2 but don't count me on that.

Nice fanfic by the way, TTYO.

Back