• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Is there a bug in the FR/LG Pokédex? (I don't mean bug types...)

Waris

Jirachi is my homeboy
Years
  • Hello all,

When I play FireRed, it seems like there is something strange going on in the Pokédex. When a Pokémon's "species" consists of two words, the second is always cut off. For example, in the Pokédex entry for Squirtle, it should say "Tiny Turtle Pokémon", but instead it says "Tiny Pokémon".

Is it supposed to be this way? Is it a glitch? Or did I just download a bad ROM?
    Your comments please...

.Azelf

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    Probably a bad ROM.

Where'd you download it from anyway?

Waris

Jirachi is my homeboy
    Years
  • Probably a bad ROM.

Where'd you download it from anyway?

Umm... Isn't it forbidden to discuss that? But the thing is, I've downloaded MULTIPLE ROMs (2), and they both have this error... I'm downloading one that seems better now.

But at least now I know that the real GBA version doesn't show this. Do you have FR/LG on GBA?

Problem solved. The new ROM I downloaded was legit! =D

Yay! I love you, <name of site where I got this ROM from>! ^_^
    Um... I guess that means this thread can be closed.

Last edited:
    Back