• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Is there Anything More To Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
Years
  • Well, in Pokemon Pearl, ive defeated the Elite4 and gone to the island, and helped buck get the magma stone from the back of stark mountain. i know there is a bit more to do e.g go and get rotom, etc.

But, i was wondering if you could go back to the old regions? like hoenn or kanto or johto, i hope you can becuase you could in the old games.

so is there anything more to do?

J_zero

EVs, Rarities, Shinies :D
    Years
  • No you cant travel to other regions but it would be cool too, but there is alot to do, you can catch the other 4 legendaries: Giratina, Heatran, Regigigas and Cresselia, you can get an evee at Veilstone city i think, plus you can participate in contests in order to get all ribbons, and to be alloed to enter the resort area, you can play underground with your friends, you can catch all the pokemon and complete the national dex, transfer pokemons from the other versions, and of Course you still have WiFi, to go online and battle, you see, in these games, there is always something to do ;)

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
    Years
  • Damn, i wish you could travel to hoenn in D/P that would be cool xD

i sold my pokemon sapphire a while ago :annoyed:
    hmmm, i havent had a wifi battle yet....might try that soon :D
    and i think my friend has his ruby so ill ask him for some of his pokes xD :P

J_zero

EVs, Rarities, Shinies :D
    Years
  • i kept sapphire, firered and emerald, on for each Generation. But you know how to transfer Pokemons from other versions right??

Togemence

Togekiss Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2007
    You can also try and see the ghosts in the Old Chateau, you could try and re-breed to get better natures, you can level-up your favorite pokemon, or you could try and think of new strategies to play on Wi-Fi with

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Pokeradar... Shiny Pokemon =D that adds a lot to replay value if you ask me.

Years
  • What I did after I beat the game was try to complete the pokedex, but there is so much to do while you are doing that. Such as contests and battle tower 100 wins. ;)

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2008
    I heard there was going to be a third DS game where you can go to all the regions. It's just like D/P though. With new pokemon too.

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
    Years
  • Enki, i can almost garentee (how do you spell it?!?!) that there will be a third game, because:

Red, Blue and Yellow
    Gold, Silver and Crystal
    Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald
    Pearl, Diamond and ...

see there is always a third game :D so there is most likely a third game :P :excited: xD

PyramidKingBrandon

Frontier Brain
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    Fire red and leaf green are different, because they're remakes. Speaking of which, hopefully they'll remake gold and silver. I'd like those more than another D/P game.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Japan had Red and Green which had horrible Graphics, then they had a Special Magazine offer for Blue which had new graphics (which eventually became our Red and Blue), a wild Lickitung, and different layout to the Dungeons. Japan also got Yellow, but it was just called "Pocket Monsters Pikachu."

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • Oh, my god. This thread is becoming spammier each second. You can't travel to other regions. And, no, that wouldn't be cool. And it's not that "in the other games you could". You only could in G/S/C, where Kanto was heavily reduced and there wasn't much to do anyway. I think that answers the main topic here, which I believe was until the second post.

-CLOSED-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back