• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is there someone who knows about FireFox and userChromes that can help me with this conundrum?

Years
  • Basically, I've been a Firefox user for a long time and one of the things I do appreciate about the browser compared to the alternatives is the total lack of forced focus rings around most input fields. Even when these did appear, it was nothing that a couple of toggles in about:config couldn't fix. As of the latest update, however, these toggles were rendered nonfunctional which is why I'm now asking you if there's any functional userChrome codes or something that will let me disable focus rings for the foreseeable future. And as you can see from this link, these can indeed become very annoying.

Back