• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Is there something wrong with my game?

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
    Years
    I checked my trainer card, and it says that I've only seen 149 pokemon. Even though, I've seen every pokemon in Sinnoh!

Why is it only saying "seen 149" even though I've seen the last one that I needed?

Mikoliah

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2012
    Well in my last game i made sure to get all 28 Unown. this one i am going to do the same

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Wait, are you talking about all the Pokemon in the SINNOH DEX? Cuz theres like 200+ Pokemon you can catch in Sinnoh.

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    have you seen both palkia and dialga?

that was my problem. You gotta go see that old lady in c-town, where the cave is.

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
    Years
    Yes. I have seen Dialga and Palkia. When I checked my dex, it said that I've seen 149. (that was before I saw unown)

Mikoliah

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2012
    im just saying because more then once ive played for like an hour or more and turned off my game and right as i do i remembered i ddint save

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Many trainers have a problem of finding Wormadam.

If you haven't seen a pokemon, it will show the big gray question mark. So check your PokeDex and see which one has the question mark.

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
    Years
    It turns out that I was missing Azelf, and not just Unown. The weird thing is, I already saw Azelf! I know for sure, because I looked at the legendaries .

Well, thanks for the help guys!

You may now close this thread, mods.

Back