• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is this a good move set?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    So tell me, start ranting. It's funny to see you atempt to explain yourself. I really don't want to waste my strength arguing with you, but I will if I have to prove you that you are wrong. Go ahead and state your reasons.:\

Flame of Destruction

Master of the Umbreon
    Years
    Sorry for interupting this stupid fight but I think you forgot what this thread was all about. I am not going to argue with you, but Mullet does seem to have more experince then you, Lido. The subrevver Blaziken is pretty good. And SuperM, I'm not sure if you are even checking this thread any more, but this is my Blaziken moveset

Blaziken@Scope Lens
    - Blaze Kick
    - Sky Uppercut
    - Rock Slide (to counter flying types)
    - Swords Dance

Hope it helps SuperM (if your still here).

Can a moderator please shut this thread down.

Doomhanger

Infusion
    Years
    Lido,it is clear now that you prefer sweepers which you consider 'invinsible'. Ok, think of this scenario:

Medicham@Salac
    -Reversal
    -Endure/Substitute
    -Shadow Ball
    -Swords Dance/Rock slide

Since of its type combo,Zam will not be able to OHKO Medicham. Therefore, Medicham will be able to set up swords dance and when salac kicks in, Medicham will be able to sweep the whole of your team.

That is what reversal and substitute can do.

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
    Lido, don't flame! It's against the rules.
    Hope you don't mind, SuperM, but I have to close this to stop that little flame war.
    If you think that you still need advice on how to improve on your pokemon, you can start another thread, but this thread is now...

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back