• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

is this blissey moveset any good?

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    i dont have seismic toss so im thinking about replace it with return

blissey w/ leftover
    return
    thunderbolt or thunderwave
    ice beam
    softboiled
    -bold
    -natural cure

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Blissey, groan... Anyways, no. Thunder Wave, Ice Beam, Softboiled, Aromatherapy, and seismic toss are your options really choose between Ice Beam and thunder Wave. Bold and HP and Defense EVs, possibly SP. attack EVs depending on what moves you use.

MKDS_PoKE

PC Battle Community Helper
    Years
    Return doesn't make a good replacement. Siesmic Toss is a fixed move that has a already decided damage. Return does less damage considering blissey has poor attack

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Poor Attack? That's an understatement. Special attacks aren't even that great on the thing. It's a pure special wall.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    My Blissey ~

Blissey @ Leftovers

Bold

Aromatherapy
    Softboiled
    Calm Mind
    Ice Beam

She's a CM Blissey. I already have a Special Wall on my team ~

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    i would prefer this moveset

Softboiled
    Substitute
    Focus Punch
    Double-edge

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Are you kidding. That just might be the worst moveset I've ever seen for blissey (talking about the subpuncher). Its base attack is ten! That's like shuckle! Using that moveset is WORSE than putting tackle, splash, constrict, and bubble on rayquaza! I mean seriously, at least special attacks actually do something. At least you won't have to worry about double edge's recoil since it'll hardly do any damage to begin with. Not even my n00b friend would be stupid enough to put physical attacks on blissey. The Calm Mind Blissey is good though. Your typical CM blissey. Physical blissey...oh dear.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Your not serious...That is terrible, sorry to say. Her attack is so bad, she ain't scaring nobody with Focus Punch. And the only thing worse than doing piss-poor damage with Double Edge, is doing piss-poor damaging with Double Edge WHILE RECOILING.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Well put, sims. WTF was he/she thinking? Talk about n00bs...

EDIT: Wonder what Aragornbird or any other trainer twice as good as me would say...That blissey is (no exageration) the worst blissey EVER.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Yeah, like using special attacks on rhydon, bad idea. I am having trouble grasping someone ACTUALLY thought blissey could be a physical sweep! I might have to go to bed and rest my throbbing brain. Use the CM or standard bliss. NOT subpuncher w/ double edge blissey. Might as well keep it as a chansey...

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    Yeah, like using special attacks on rhydon,

Obviously you have never had to face down Ice Beam Rhyperior in Battle Tower. It's pretty tough considering it's supposed to suck. But then again, it's Battle Tower.

As for physical Blissey, I lament for the millionth time on its loss of Curse. So much fun I could've had with that...

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    i dont have seismic toss so im thinking about replace it with return

blissey w/ leftover
    return = Heal Bell/Aromatherapy
    thunderbolt or thunderwave
    ice beam
    softboiled
    -bold
    -natural cure

Those are my suggestions, its my Blissey

(Do not get Serene Grace, Blissey gottaheal herself from status effects, and refreshing is a horrible way to do it)

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Yeah, 75 base special isn't too bad, but below average. That's what I meant. I think we all agree funyicho should use the standard or a common blissey set.

Back