• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is This Possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2011
    [SIZE="a"]Okay, I'm not sure if i sound stupid or anything, im a little clueless when it comes to these things, but here is my question:

Would I be able to transfer my mew from Pokemon Yellow to my HeartGold game? I've heard it's possible, but I'm not really quite sure... :p

If it's not possible, would there be any way to get one in HeartGold?
    (I have a Gameboy Advance SP, and my DS is the original one, it came before the lite)

Thank you, and have a happy new year! :)[/SIZE]

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    No, unfortunately. Between G/S/C and R/S/E you can't transfer Pokemon at all because of the drastic changes between the two games and the way stats are calculated, etc. There's no way to get a Mew within your own game atm, but there have been a lot of Mew events in the past so you can check out the Trade Corner and find one and trade for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back