• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is this the right thread for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
Years
  • I have no spriting abilities whasoever. I have tried and tried again, and then tried one more time, but pixel art just isn't my thing. So I am asking if anyone of you god folks out there could make me a Sprite! PLEEEASE? Or at least give me some tips? Because I have a Pokemon idea I really want to make...But I can't do it worth crap.

gol

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    No, this isn't the right thread, so it's gonna get locked, OK? Sorry...

To answer your problem, how 'bout looking at Chesu's spriting tutorials. They're stickied at the top of this section of the forum. Hope that helps!

Years
  • No, this is not the right place. The main Pixel Art thread is just for showing your work.

If you want to request something from someone in particular then ask that person through PM (although I'd check to see if they want to take requests in the first place). If you want to request something in general check the Art Gallery where they have a request thread.

If you want advice you can post in the showcase/discussion thread. There's also a good tutorial stickied next to it. If you want more tutorials Google is always your friend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back