• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is this weird...or is it just me?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    ..I fail to see what is strange about this. A lot of little kids call people by their real name but say it twice. My neice calls me Zachy-zach. So does my nephew. It's not uncommon.

It's like a little girl calling her dad Da-da instead of Daddy or Dad.

Mapl3Syrup

Likes pie :)
    Years
    Grace, actually. o_______o

Maybe you should let her sleep in a different room for the night and see how that works out? I'm skeptical about ghosts and whatnot, but it's worth a go.
    Oh. Sorry about that. I was in a really bad mood that day...

Years
    There's a school of thought that says young people (and old people) see ghosts and other 'supernatural' things because they are closer to the 'other side' (being recently born or near the end of their lives). Of course you have to believe in supernatural things in the first place (I don't).

Children imagine things. Everyone does (think of a time when you watched a scary movie and later that night thought you saw something out of the corner of your eye). Most of us realize that it's our imaginations and don't make a big deal of it.

Back