• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is white chocolate chips rasicts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Is white chocolate chips rasicts? Just think about it

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    A bit of a silly question really...

By that philosophy, the same thing could be said about chocolate milk and even stuff found more in nature... (like different coloured animals).

It is just how things are, to get white chocolate x ingredient needs to be present...

I wouldn't think some white person was offended by the colour of chocolate and decided to change it...

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Couldnt the Chips be just as effective in the native brownish color? Did they think the browns werent as good as the whites? and why do they have seperate bags for brown chips and white chips? sounds like segregation to me

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
    Years
  • Hahahaha, no. You're just ridiculously over analyzing and white chocolate to me taste different then regular chocolate. But I prefer regular chocolate and they're also separated for baking purposes.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    o_o

White chocolate is made primarily from cocoa butter, whereas normal chocolate is made with chocolate liqueur, which is the part of the cocoa bean that has a dark color.

Also, overanalysis. This seems really spammy to me.

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    why cant the whites and browns get baked together? They should be able to get high as one big group and not seperate...this is madness!(no this is SPARTA!!!!!!!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back