• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Island of shipwreck ( revived )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Akira smiled and walked over to Rein. "It's up to him if he wants to miss luncc, or is it dinner? Hmmm." Shrugs. "I guess it doesn't really matter."

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I looke over at the clock, it was seven already. "I believe it is dinner."
    Just then, a huge red Tyranitar appears in front of the house thrashing about terrorizing a Glaile.

Alana

Years
  • Akira looked at Star and said. "Mind if I try battling this one. Star your up." Star looked up. He seemed to be itching for battle so he jumped forward and used a powerful Crab Hammer.

Alana

Years
  • Star's Crab Hammer made a direct hit but the Tyranitar is still standing. "Star use Hydro Pump!" Star sent a huge jet of water at the Tyranitar.

Alana

Years
  • Alana nodded. "Alright." She took a black Pokeball out and tossed it. "Go Heavy Ball." Tyraniter disappeared inside. The ball shook, once, twice, three, times then lay still.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • " Great! My turn!"
    I turn around and throw a Level Ball at Glalie and it was almost immediately caught.

Years
  • Name: Mariah Havem
    Starter: ( Can I just choose some random Pokemon? O_o ) (Lemme know, then I'll choose one. )
    Looks: Blue eyes, with a purple tint at times. Orange hair, and kept up partically... (Like Mistys) A black skirt, and a pink sleeve-less shirt. Shes .. Normal colored skined, and carries a yellow back-pack by her side.
    Personalities: She's very kind hearted to everyone, but if some guy tries to get her too much, then she'll make him pay. She hates perverted guys. When it comes to challenges, she never gives up, and always tries her best. She doesnt care if she wins, or looses... its all a matter of faith.
    Others: None

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back